Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Home stretch....

Yesterday His Lordship and I spent the day up around the Hamilton area, visiting waterfalls, lunching and then visiting a friend. This was a rare day for us, because it's been 20 years since we have had time just to ourselves! With the Princess on exchange in the UK for 2 months it's just the two of us-and even more rarely, we both have annual leave at the same time! :-)

I normally don't take time off during a term, but his leave has to be set months in advance and this was an opportunity to do some things together!




After a really relaxing day we came home via the house and were excited to find 4 watertanks-delivered a day ahead of schedule! Also, the tilers had commenced-yay!



Below:Photo of tanks (very,very white-my choice that I have to live with!)



Today we went out to mow and spray in the orchard and whilst there the tilers asked me to come in to confirm about the feature tile in the bathroom- so of course I took the opportunity for some photos!

Below:Kitchen floor tiles-the same tiles are used everywhere except the ensuite and the laundry wall

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got to spend some quality time together. That would have been nice!

    I still LOVE those kitchen handles!

    ReplyDelete