Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh where, oh where can our brickie be?


Since my last post our brickie has managed to work one solitary day.....he work is outstanding, the weather has been fine, but there is not much progress! I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that the garage wall on the Southern boundary overhangs the slab by 60 - 70mm! Our builder has reassured us that it will be fixed (it has to, to be legal...) by either installing a steel beam or pumping more concrete in...

What I fail to understand is how this sort of thing happens!

In garden news, over the past week I have hung the gate on the chook yard and planted a LOT of seeds! I'm experimenting with planting by the Moon with this lot-and this week was favourable for those plants which produce their crops ABOVE ground. Next Monday & Tuesday is when those crops producing BELOW ground are favoured- so I'll be out there planting carrots, radishes, beetroot, swedes etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment