Monday, October 19, 2009

Freaking out the "city folk"!

Yesterday I received a couple of calls from the engineering firm which will be conducting the soil test on our block-which is quick work I must say!

The gentleman was a bit perturbed at the fact that Google maps shows very little in the way of development at Winslow....and was also a bit nonplussed when I told him that one of the local farmers has placed a couple of head of cattle on the block with a temporary electric wire! Apparently that's not done in the City!!! :-)

He was relieved (somewhat) when I explained that the image on Google is slightly outdated and that we actually have a sealed road all the way to our block!

I discovered last week that Winslow is actually classified in the "hamlet"catergory-how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment